50 Plus Course Facts
• ONE and TWO weeks stays.
• 20 lessons per week, four per day, and every lesson lasts 45 minutes.
From 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.
• 4 Cultural activities per week in the afternoon or evening.
• 1 full-day excursion each Saturday.
• 3 levels available: A2-Elementary, B1-Low Intermediate, B2-Intermediate. Other levels (beginners, high intermediate and advanced) will join the Intensive Course.
• 9 students maximum per group.
• Books and materials needed for the course are included in the price except dictionary.
The participants will be placed, according to the placement test, in special groups for this particular program provided participants are in the 3 levels available
(A2-Elementary to B2-Intermediate).
Estudio Sampere will organize four activities per week specially designed for the participants of the 50 Plus Program. Participants in the 50 Plus Program can also join the general activities program of the school (culture lessons, visits to monuments, welcome party, etc) and they are expected to pay for this when needed.
Example of activities at Sampere Salamanca:
• Wine tasting
• Traditional Spanish dinner.
• Visit to the Cathedral of Salamanca.
• Excursion to Alberca and Pena de Francia.
One excursion will take place on each Saturday to a town nearby like Segovia or Zamora.
Participants of the 50 Plus Program will share the bus with the other students of the school but they will have a guide only for them. Participants in the one week program will have one excursion included. Participants in the two weeks program will have two excursions included.
Spanish families. These families have been carefully selected and each one has been visited. Maximum of two students per family. Single room and the three main meals are included. Participants will receive a bag lunch with sandwiches and fruits on the excursion day. Double rooms are available for couple or friends coming together. It is very important to note any special dietary needs on the registration form. Laundry (one machine per week) included.
Other accommodation options:
• Studios for one or two persons.
• Hostal and hotel.
Arrival to Salamanca
Airport transfer on arrival from Madrid Airport to accommodation is included in the course fees.