Estudio Sampere - Spanish
school in Salamanca, Spain
|Learn Spanish in Salamanca:
- For its friendliness and small size.
- For its beauty and history.
- For the student atmosphere and lively social
- For a glimpse of provincial Spanish life.
- For its proximity to Madrid.
New! Watch photos of our
the courses, accommodation and activities in
Esther Garcia, Director
|The City Salamanca
is Spain's most prestigious university town and home
to its oldest university. Hundreds of young
Spaniards study here from October to June.
Salamanca life centers around Plaza Mayor, a
surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops.
Everything in this small town is within walking
distance: beautiful churches, ancient streets, bars,
restaurants and much more.
Segovia, Burgos, Santiago de Compostela, Leon and
all within easy reach. The climate is continental,
with chilly winters and sunny summers.
Sampere Salamanca Estudio Sampere is located
in a pedestrian
street just five minutes from the Plaza Mayor (main
The school is air-conditioned and adapted for
language teaching in small groups. It has 12
classrooms and a library/video room. It is a small
school with a friendly atmosphere, where you soon
get to know everyone.
Students per year: 670 (2004).
Average number of students: 50.
Spanish courses in Salamanca
- Spanish culture classes (4 per week).
- Full day excursions to Segovia, Alberca... (2 per
- Guided tours to museums and monuments (1 per week).
- Nightlife events (1 per week).